⌋ Date & Time
- Wednesday, May 25, 2022 - 11am - 5pm
RCA at Bracebridge Hall, 314 Grove Neck Rd Earleville, MD 21919
Share With Friends
Inspire Change, Save Lives, and Grow Professionally.
Recovery Centers of America (RCA) at Bracebridge Hall (located in Earleville, MD) is hiring a number of positions to help our patients achieve a life of recovery with evidence-based alcohol and drug addiction treatment.
Full-time clinical and nursing staff receive a $5,000 a sign-on bonus!
Current Openings (click here for complete list):
- Clinical Trainer
- Registered Nurse (RN)*
- LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)*
- Recovery Support Specialists
- Housekeeping Staff
- Wellness Coordinator
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner*
- Certified Medication Technician (CMT)
- Patient Driver
- Facilities Technician
What to Expect/How to Prepare for Hiring Event:
- Qualified job seekers should RSVP here.
- Please bring a printed copy of your resume to the event.
- Face masks are required.
We look forward to meeting you on Wednesday, May 25th!