Website Recoverycoa Operations
1-833-RCA-JOBS | (1-833-722-5627)
N00370 – Food Service Worker
Position Overview: Prepares, presents and serves food as needed.
- Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and seeding fruits and vegetables.
- Weighs and measures designated ingredients.
- Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from work stations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety standards.
- Stores food in designated areas following wrapping, dating, food safety and rotation procedures.
- Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils.
- Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment.
- Utilizes approved food recipes and production standards to ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion control.
- Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner following outlined steps of service.
- Resolves customer concerns and relays relevant information to supervisor.
- Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory and cash control procedures.
- Assures compliance with all sanitation and safety requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a service environment preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload.
- People interaction skills.
Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers’ needs in a supervisor that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
Impact and Influence: Works effectively with others.
Project Management: Coordinates the diverse components of the project by balancing scope, time, cost, and quality.
Communication: Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
Technical Proficiency: Applies the technical knowledge and skills required in order to achieve the expected outputs.
Work Environment: May work in a variety of environments including hospitals, or out-patient facilities. They spend time engaging with patients and members of the RCA team.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is required to stand for long periods of time; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Job Location: Recovery Centers of America at Bracebridge Hall – 314 Grove Neck Road, Earleville, Maryland 21919